Senior Vice President AECOM, Brazil Country Manager
Senior Vice President
Global Leader – Independent Mining Audit
President of AECOM do Brasil
- Member of the Committee that developed the Terms of Reference for the State of Minas Gerais mandatory closure of upstream tailings dams.
- Expert to the Judge in the Samarco Case.
- Leader of the Technical, Environmental and Social Independent Audit team reporting to the Brazilian Authorities regarding the response and the reparation after the failures of the Fundão dam in Mariana and the B_1 dam in Brumadinho.
- Leader of the Technical Independent Audit team reporting to the Brazilian National Mining Agency.
- Executive with over 25 years of experience in multinational and national companies in the fields of Engineering, Environment, Infrastructure, and Risk and Management Consulting, having held positions as CEO, Director of Strategy, Director of Operations, and Senior Consultant.
- International and multicultural experience in high-complexity projects in Brazil, Latin America, North America, Africa, and Eastern Europe.